A blogger's guide to the UU faith

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The neverending carnival

Awhile ago, I surmised that it might be cool if the UU bloggers started a "blog carnival" a la the carnival of feminists. Every two weeks, a different member of the UU blogger community would collect up links to all of the most interesting posts.

Well, this is a more permanent version of that. I'd really like this to be one of the places where we send new people who find our blogs and ask about UUism. I'd like the UU bloggers to get to the point where when they write a post that they think it particularly good, they send it over here right away.

So send me some posts already!

CC

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great idea - simple and effective. I found this when reading CUUMBAYA's post, which I linked on Best of UU.

I wonder about leaving comments open on posts here, though - why not direct folks to the original blog for discussion?